Posts

Showing posts from April, 2019

ইসলামিক স্টেট কি বা এদের পরিনিতি কি ?

Image
যুদ্ধে হেরে যাওয়া ইরাকে সামরিক বাহিনী ও ইরাকের জনগণ যখন নিজের আমেরিকার সেনাবাহিনীর সাথে পেরে উঠছিল না  তখন সারা বিশ্ব থেকে যোদ্ধা ও সমর্থন পেতে খেলাফত ঘোষণা করা হয় . আমেরিকার ইরাক হামলার প্রতিশোধ ইরাকের সাদ্দাম শাসনামলের সামরিক বাহিনী সৃষ্টি করে এই ইসলামিক স্টেট

http://bangla.bdnewsnet.com/bangladesh/2019/2117/

Arçelik to buy 57% stake in Singer Bangladesh

Image
The Turkish consumer electronics manufacturer Arçelik has completed Majority acquisition of Bangladesh Top Electronics Retailers singer . Singer is Publicly traded company in Bangladesh . Under the agreement, Ardutch BV, a wholly owned subsidiary of Arçelik, would acquire a 57 percent stake in Singer Bangladesh’s majority shareholder from Retail Holdings Bhold BV, remaining 43% is in Dhaka stock Exchange

Read More
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/arcelik-to-acquire-singer-bangladesh-operations-for-75-million-300817053.html